Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Project Monday!

The very first Project Monday!
This series of posts is mainly for my own motivation, but hopefully you will be able to enjoy the journey with me as I work towards starting and finishing the following projects.

I am a production artist at a publishing firm, but I'm also working on a second masters degree in sculpture and I have a passionate interest in puppetry.

Here are the Projects!

1) Gracie Puppet Rebuild

Those who have followed my first blog called Puppet Venture will recognize Gracie as my first attempt at puppet making. She is now almost a year old and it shows. She needs a total revamp and I'm excited to be able to make her more like my original idea.

2) Woman in water Sculpture


It's possible that this one should remain a little mysterious until I'm really ready to work on it. But you will be seeing sketches and ideas about it in the future.

3) Rod puppets

Sorry that the picture is sideways. I would really like to make some rod puppets to perform some music videos for YouTube. This one is a prototype made with polymer clay. Tonight I'm going to try sculpting in oil clay and making a mold. I will then cast the parts in paper clay. I may try polymer again but I think this direction might be better. 

Well, that's it for this Project Monday!

Potentially Awesome is on Twitter and would love to hear your feedback! Let me know what you think @PotentialAwe





No comments:

Post a Comment