Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Toads

My new project is going quite well so far. I'm really excited about it.
This is the beginning of Toad of Toad Hall!
Here are the first rough sketches and color studies.



 The other day I finally purchased a small wacom tablet. I thought for sure that a small one would be irrelevant but as it turns out, any wacom tablet is better than none at all. I love it.
This Toad of Toad Hall project is starting out as a character design, becoming a sculpture and may end up as a puppet.
In these sketches I'm only wanting to capture what I know about the character. I'm not trying to illustrate parts of Wind in the Willows, and I'm not looking into details. I'm simply taking my impression of the character and putting it into visual form.
Stay tuned for more! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment